Where Dana and Stefanie blog about nonsense in a kind of obsolete vernacular.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Artist on Artist part deux
1. when and where were you born? CA - '84. Holla!
2. how many siblings do you have?
2, unfortunately. Actually we've all been getting along lately
3. how long have you had those flip flops? A lovely 9.5 years...unfortunately, they are no more, and I had to walk through school barefoot like a hippie all day. But then I thought of the 30 Rock scene where Jenna asks Cerie "are bare feet in or do you just have your shoes off?" and that made me laugh.
4. have you ever transcended space and time?
Yes, approx. 1.0 times. It had to do with brushing my teeth, I'm not even sure of the details anymore. Though, if I'm being honest (and I always am) I think I time travel a lot in my sleep...no big deal.
5. what is your favorite book? Ooh this is tough. I would probably say the Awakening, because I hadn't read a book like it at the time, and it caused me to read a number of books along the same lines, which also turned out to be some of my favs (Tess of the d'Urbervilles, House of Mirth)
6. what is your fascination with doorman? First of all, I think the doorman is adorable. Also, he thinks I am adorable, and tells me this upon every meeting. He gives me kisses on the cheek and free drinks and I guess that's it! Also, doorman, doorman, doorman!
7. what's the last movie you saw in the theater? Role Models - srsly the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.
8. what is your favorite line from the song "one night in bangkok"? Though it used to be "I get my kicks above the wasitline, sunshine," it is more recently "the queens we use would not excite you."
9. where do you see yourself in 10 years? Oh man, hopefully lawyering for some nonprofit and rendering free or low-cost legal aid to those who need it. Also, with babies everywhere!!!
10. what is your favorite snack?
today I have eaten starburst, kit kat, m&ms, swedish fish, cheese-itz, nuts and turkey. that is my favorite snack.